Problem Reporting

Problem Reporting

You can report problems online with Cotswold District Council here or report to Gloucestershire County Council here. If you wish to report a problem to the Parish Council please use the contact form.

Cotswold DC Areas of Responsibility


Gloucestershire CC Areas of Responsibility


Other issues


You can use the Public Rights of Way (PRoW) form to report a problem with: